BANGALORE, India, July 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Aseptic Packaging Market by Packaging Type (Carton, Bags & Pouches, and Bottles & Cans), Material (Paper & Paperboard, Plastics, Metal, and Glass), and End-User Industry (Beverage and Food). It is published in Valuates Reports under Packaging Category.
The aseptic packaging market size was valued at USD 15,408.8 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 32,301.4 Million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 9.8% from 2021 to 2028.
Major factors driving the Aseptic Packaging market are:
- Features such as increased shelf life of packaged products and eco-friendly nature are expected to increase its adoption.
- The rise in demand for ready-to-eat food products is expected to drive the growth of the aseptic packaging market. Aseptic packaging is generally seen as a strong substitute for the canning of foods.
- When compared to more traditional packaging types, aseptic packaging is lighter and more compact. These characteristics enable manufacturers to reduce shipping expenses by lowering cargo weight.
- Rise in e-commerce sales globally and growth opportunities in emerging markets of developing countries are expected to be major opportunities for growth of the aseptic packaging market during the forecast period.
View Full Report: https://reports.valuates.com/reports/ALLI-Manu-2V69/aseptic-packaging
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF ASEPTIC PACKAGING MARKET
Increasing urbanization in developing countries and the consequent change in lifestyle of people is expected to increase the Aseptic Packaging market. There is an increase in preference for on-the-go and ready-to-eat products among consumers in recent times. Aseptic packaging is used for a variety of ready-to-eat food and beverages, milk, soup, tomatoes, pudding, and many others. It’s also used in the pharmaceutical business to guarantee that drugs are free of dangerous microorganisms.
Furthermore, select items can be stored at ambient temperatures thanks to the special materials used in aseptic packaging. When compared to other methods of packaging, aseptic packaging is also more lightweight and compact. These qualities enable manufacturers to reduce shipping costs by reducing cargo weight and eliminating the requirement to refrigerate products that would normally require cooler distribution conditions.
The eco-friendly feature of aseptic packaging is expected to further boost its adoption and increase the aseptic packaging market. Aseptic packaging and processing can also help manufacturers achieve greater sustainability by being more environmentally friendly. The packaging is made mostly of renewable resources and uses around 60% less plastic than other alternatives. In addition, manufacturing aseptic packaging uses less energy.
Aseptic packaging eliminates the need for preservatives and protects the flavor of the product while keeping its quality. Manufacturers can provide products with the clean, simple ingredient lists that customers want while also meeting their own shipping and storage requirements for retailers and foodservice customers.
However, the aseptic packaging industry is restrained by fluctuating prices of raw materials used by packaging firms, such as polymer, board, paper, glass, aluminum, and steel.
ASEPTIC PACKAGING MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
- Based on material the paper & paperboard segment held the majority of the market in 2020. The paper layer provides stiffness, making it possible for the cartons to assume a brick shape, thus enabling maximum utilization of available storage and transportation space.
- Based on packaging type, the carton segment is projected to dominate the global aseptic packaging market throughout the study period.
- Based on the end-user industry, the beverage segment led the market in 2020, in terms of revenue, and the food segment is anticipated to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Due to widespread implementation of the technology, as well as growing concerns about product safety and shelf-life, Asia-Pacific will lead the market in terms of revenue in 2020. Even on a worldwide scale, China is becoming one of the most powerful countries. However, during the forecast period, LAMEA is expected to have the highest CAGR.
Inquire For Regional Reports: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Manu-2V69/Aseptic_Packaging_Market
Key Market Segments
- By Packaging Type
- Bags & Pouches
- Bottles & Cans
- By Material
- Paper & Paperboard
- By End-User Industry
- By Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Amcor plc
- DS Smith Plc
- Mondi plc
- Reynolds Group Holdings Limited
- SIG Combibloc Group AG
- Sonoco Products Company
- Smurfit Kappa Group plc
- Stora Enso Oyj
- Tetra Laval International S.A.
- UFlex Limited
Inquire For Chapter Cost: https://reports.valuates.com/request/chaptercost/ALLI-Manu-2V69/Aseptic_Packaging_Market
Inquire For Customization: https://reports.valuates.com/request/customisation/ALLI-Manu-2V69/Aseptic_Packaging_Market
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-2V69&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-2V69&lic=enterprise-license
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
SIMILAR REPORTS :
– The global Aseptic Packaging for the Pharmaceutical market size is projected to reach USD 15030 million by 2027, from USD 8326 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 8.8% during 2021-2027.
– Global Automatic Aseptic Packaging Equipment Sales Market Research Report contains Market Size, Market Share, Market Dynamics, Porter’s 5 force Analysis, Segmentation, Regional and Competitor Analysis. Product-Type: Liquid Packaging, Solid Packaging, Other, Application: Electrical and Electronics, Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices, Food and Beverages, Others.
– Global Aseptic Packaging Solutions Market Research Report contains Market Size, Market Share, Market Dynamics, Porter’s 5 force Analysis, Segmentation, Regional and Competitor Analysis. Product-Type: Brik Shape, Pillow Shape, Roof Shape, Others, Application: Dairy, Beverage & Drinks, Food, Others.
– The global Aseptic Packaging Equipment market is segmented by company, region (country), by Type, and by Application. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Aseptic Packaging Equipment market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on sales, revenue and forecast by region (country), by Type and by Application for the period 2016-2027.
– Global Milk Aseptic Packaging Sales Market Research Report contains Market Size, Market Share, Market Dynamics, Porter’s 5 force Analysis, Segmentation, Regional and Competitor Analysis. Product-Type: Brik Shape, Pillow Shape, Roof Shape, Others, Application: Dairy, Beverage, Others.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports