DUBLIN, July 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Optical Imaging System Market Research Report by Product, by End User, by Therapeutic Area, by Application, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Optical Imaging System Market size was estimated at USD 1,543.23 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1,757.65 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 14.23% to reach USD 3,429.06 Million by 2026.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Optical Imaging System to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Product, the Optical Imaging System Market was examined across Cameras, Illumination Systems, Imaging Systems, Lenses, and Optical Imaging Software. The Imaging Systems was further studied across Optical imaging systems and Spectral imaging systems.
- Based on Technology, the Optical Imaging System Market was examined across Hyperspectral Imaging, Near-infrared Spectroscopy, Optical Coherence Tomography, and Photoacoustic Tomography.
- Based on End User, the Optical Imaging System Market was examined across Hospitals & Clinics, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, and Research Laboratories.
- Based on Therapeutic Area, the Optical Imaging System Market was examined across Cardiology, Dermatology, Neurology, Oncology, and Ophthalmology.
- Based on Application, the Optical Imaging System Market was examined across Intraoperative Imaging and Pathological Imaging.
- Based on Geography, the Optical Imaging System Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Optical Imaging System Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Optical Imaging System Market, including Abott Laboratories, AG Optical Systems, Agfa-Gevaert N.V., Angstrom Sun Technologies, Inc., Bioptigen, Inc., Canon, Inc., Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, Edmund Scientific Corporation, GeoTec, Inc., Headwall Photonics, Inc., Heidelberg Engineering, Inc., Koninklijke Philips, NDI, Optex Systems, Inc., Optics Technology, Inc., Optovue, Inc., Peca Products Inc., PerkinElmer, Inc., Radiant Vision Systems, LLC, Sanovas, Inc., St. Jude Medical, Inc., Sutter Instrument Company, Tecomet, Topcon Corporation, and Universe Kogaku (America) Inc.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Optical Imaging System Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Optical Imaging System Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Optical Imaging System Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Optical Imaging System Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Optical Imaging System Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Optical Imaging System Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Optical Imaging System Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206. Increasing the incidences of neurological and ophthalmological disorders
220.127.116.11. Increasing use of optical imaging in clinical and preclinical studies in pharmaceutical and biotechnological industries
18.104.22.168. Rising demand for non-invasive procedures
22.214.171.124. High cost associated with the imaging process
126.96.36.199. Burgeoning demand for optical imaging techniques in drug discovery processes
188.8.131.52. Rising product innovations to increase demand for optical imaging solutions
184.108.40.206. Lack of skilled technicians and stringent government policies
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Optical Imaging System Market, by Product
6.3. Illumination Systems
6.4. Imaging Systems
6.4.1. Optical imaging systems
6.4.2. Spectral imaging systems
6.6. Optical Imaging Software
7. Optical Imaging System Market, by Technology
7.2. Hyperspectral Imaging
7.3. Near-infrared Spectroscopy
7.4. Optical Coherence Tomography
7.5. Photoacoustic Tomography
8. Optical Imaging System Market, by End User
8.2. Hospitals & Clinics
8.3. Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
8.4. Research Laboratories
9. Optical Imaging System Market, by Therapeutic Area
10. Optical Imaging System Market, by Application
10.2. Intraoperative Imaging
10.3. Pathological Imaging
11. Americas Optical Imaging System Market
11.6. United States
12. Asia-Pacific Optical Imaging System Market
12.10. South Korea
13. Europe, Middle East & Africa Optical Imaging System Market
13.8. Saudi Arabia
13.9. South Africa
13.11. United Arab Emirates
13.12. United Kingdom
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
14.1.2. Business Strategy
14.1.3. Product Satisfaction
14.2. Market Ranking Analysis
14.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
14.4. Competitive Scenario
14.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
14.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
14.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
14.4.4. Investment & Funding
14.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
15. Company Usability Profiles
15.1. Abbott Laboratories
15.2. AG Optical Systems
15.3. Agfa-Gevaert N.V.
15.4. Angstrom Sun Technologies, Inc.
15.5. Bioptigen, Inc.
15.6. Canon, Inc.
15.7. Carl Zeiss Meditec AG
15.8. Edmund Scientific Corporation
15.9. GeoTec, Inc.
15.10. Headwall Photonics, Inc.
15.11. Heidelberg Engineering, Inc.
15.12. Koninklijke Philips
15.14. Optex Systems, Inc.
15.15. Optics Technology, Inc.
15.16. Optovue, Inc.
15.17. Peca Products Inc.
15.18. PerkinElmer, Inc.
15.19. Radiant Vision Systems, LLC
15.20. Sanovas, Inc.
15.21. St. Jude Medical, Inc.
15.22. Sutter Instrument Company
15.24. Topcon Corporation
15.25. Universe Kogaku (America) Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/29qgrd
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets