The market is driven by factors such as the growth in demand for industrial applications, growing investments in the automotive industry, and the increasing focus on renewable energy generation. Declining costs of lithium-ion batteries will hinder the market growth.
The rising need for eco-friendly vehicles will have a positive impact on the growth of vendors. On the other hand, the drawbacks of lead-acid batteries are expected to reduce the growth potential in the market.
The lead-acid battery market report provides complete insights on key vendors including Accumulatorenwerke HOPPECKE Carl Zoellner & Sohn GmbH, C&D Technologies Inc., Clarios, East Penn Manufacturing Co. Inc., EnerSys, Exide Industries Ltd., Exide Technologies, GS Yuasa Corp., Leoch International Technology Ltd., and Narada Power Source Co. Ltd.
The report includes the competitive scenario which analyzes and evaluates the position of companies based on their market performance. Some of the factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- By Application, the market is classified into automotive, stationary, and motive. The automotive segment will provide significant growth opportunities for vendors during the forecast period.
- By Geography, the market is classified as APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America. APAC will have the largest share of the market.
Related Reports on Utilities Include:
Global Lithium-Ion Battery Separator Market – Global lithium-ion battery separator market is segmented by application (automotive and non-automotive) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Electric Vehicle Battery Market – Global electric vehicle battery market is segmented by battery type (lithium-ion battery, lead-acid battery, and others) and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Key Topics Covered:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Automotive – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Stationary – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Motive – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
Segmentation by Product
- Segmentation by product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Accumulatorenwerke HOPPECKE Carl Zoellner & Sohn GmbH
- C&D Technologies Inc.
- East Penn Manufacturing Co. Inc.
- Exide Industries Ltd.
- Exide Technologies
- GS Yuasa Corp.
- Leoch International Technology Ltd.
- Narada Power Source Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]