- What are the major market threats?
The pressure from substitutes and a moderate level of threat from new entrants has resulted in the Moderate bargaining power of suppliers.
- What is the expected price change in the market?
The TV Advertising Market is expected to have a CAGR of 2.42% during 2020-2024.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Omnicom Group Inc., Publicis Groupe SA, WPP Plc, The Interpublic Group of Companies Inc., Dentsu Inc., Daniel J. Edelman Holdings Inc., Vivendi SA, Next Fifteen Communications Group Plc, Cerberus Agency, and BrandTuitive, are some of the major market participants.
- What are the pricing models followed by buyers?
Hourly-based pricing, Project-based pricing, and Performance-based pricing model are the widely adopted pricing models in the TV Advertising Market.
Find more detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the TV Advertising Market:
Related Reports on Information Technology Include:
Key Insights Provided in the TV Advertising Research Report:
- What are the changes expected in the price forecast report?
- Favorability of the current TV Advertising’s TCO (total cost of ownership)
- Changing price forecasts
- What is driving the current and future price changes?
- Which pricing models offer the most rewarding opportunities?
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To know more: https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo